Summary:How to choose bicycle pedals?
1. Off-road mountain bike, the biggest appearance features of the model are: (1) flat h...
1. Off-road mountain bike, the biggest appearance features of the model are:
(1) flat handle or Xiaoyan handle;
(2) wide tires can cope with broken stones and poor road conditions;
(3) most only have front shock absorbers;
(4) Short shock absorber stroke.
The consideration points of this type of car are used in combination with mild mountain road and flat road racing. Therefore, there are certain considerations in the weight of the car, so the selection of pedals will mainly focus on:
(1) light weight (does not need too much tread, can save weight);
(2) good anti-slip effect;
(3) The pedal must have sufficient rigidity.
2. Multifunctional off-road vehicle
(1) Flat handle or swallow handle;
(2) ultra-wide tires, more rim support wires;
(3) double shock absorbers;
(4) long shock absorber stroke;
(5) The unique feature of the rock climbing car is that it has no seat cushion.
Because this type of car will challenge the complex terrain, it needs a larger tread and excellent anti-skid to help the rider:
(1) large tread;
(2) high requirements for anti-slip effect;
(3) the pedal strength is required to be high.
There is also a choice of stuck pedals, but the tread will be a large tread type plus a snap-fit structure. This type of clamping system is also the same as the previous type.
3. road vehicles
The biggest appearance features of the car model are:
(1) bendable or flat handle;
(2) Thin tires, shallow tires or even bald tires;
(3) lightweight and streamlined design;
4. There is no shock-absorbing function.
This type of car is mainly speed-oriented. The lighter the weight, the smaller the wind resistance, the more popular it is. The rider will not get off the car during a single race, all the way to the end. Therefore, the tread does not need to be too large and the road conditions do not need too high anti-slip effect. However, professional athletes are very taboo against slippery (foot and pedal separation) when the crank is high during racing. The pedals (foot harness) or pedals are used to help riding, and the pedals of road bikes are usually single-sided, which can reduce unnecessary designs and reduce weight, and provide a larger tread surface for long-distance races.
Pedal features are:
(1) smooth anti-slip teeth;
(2) light weight, thin thickness;
(3) non-stuck pedal design needs to have toe fixer function