Summary:The first and easiest step to adjust the height of the handlebars is to remove the built-in gasket.Prepare tools, hexago...
The first and easiest step to adjust the height of the handlebars
is to remove the built-in gasket.
Prepare tools, hexagonal keys or multi-function tools.
1. Fix the car first, and then unscrew the fastening screws behind the stem.
2. Remove the upper cover of the stem, usually this step is to use a 5mm hexagonal key.
3. Remove the stand and add spacers according to the height you want to adjust.
4. Put the stem back, and then put the washer you just removed on it.
5. Then put the top cover, screws, and tighten them.
The function of the top cover screw is to pre-press the bowl tissue culture. Too tight, the handlebar is difficult to turn; too loose, the front vibration will be obvious, and there will be abnormal noises.
6. Next, adjust the position of the stem and the front wheel so that it can be aligned with the front wheel. This step requires a little patience. The cross-station upper management will facilitate debugging, and the debugging can be completed successfully.