Summary:1. The appearance should be scrubbed frequently, and riding as little as possible in rainy days.
2. The chain of the ca...
1. The appearance should be scrubbed frequently, and riding as little as possible in rainy days.
2. The chain of the car should have chain oil, and the oil should not be too much. After painting, it is best to wipe it with a rag to avoid dust.
3. After the tire is in the dangerous area of the road, check whether there is any debris on the surface of the tire.
4. Check the looseness of each screw after hitting the mountain, and adjust the circle.
5. The brake pads
should be debugged frequently, and the discs should not be oiled.
6. Your riding posture is very important. Look at the seat height selection, pedaling, etc.
7. Generally, when riding on a flat road, the grades of 2-8 are selected. The chainring uses the middle plate. When the force is suddenly or vigorously exerted, the middle plate is not easily deformed, and the speed and cadence can also be maintained.
8. The dust of the front fork should be cleaned in time.