Summary:1. First of all, you should buy a mountain bike bottle cage of the same specification, which can be purchased in a physi...
1. First of all, you should buy a mountain bike bottle cage of the same specification, which can be purchased in a physical store or online, and only if the size matches.
2. Locate the position of the two hexagon socket screws under the beam of the mountain bike. This is where the bottle cage is installed. First use a tool to unscrew these two screws
3. Unpack the bottle cage and check the installation diagram. Then put the bottle cage on the installation position and check whether the screw holes are right.
4. Hold the bottle cage with one hand, pick up the screw with the other hand, then put it into the hole, turn the screw with your hand, and lock the screw slowly. Tighten both screws first to fix the bottle cage first.
5. Use the hex wrench of the same model to tighten the two screws firmly. Break the bottle cage with your hand to see if it shakes. If it is loose, continue to lock it.
6. Choose a water bottle of the right size, and then put it on the bottle cage for a try. Generally, water bottles of the same size are available. This is to test the kettle, you can make a special one.